A unique opportunity for an experienced Writer to join this highly successful independent Advertising Agency. Our client has been established for over seven years in Brisbane specialising in Property Marketing across all mediums. As they continue to experience growth and success they now have a newly created position available for a Writer to work within their Creative team.
Reporting to the heads of Creative you will work on a variety of projects and produce pieces for brochures, other marketing collateral, magazine editorial, blogs and other social content along with being involved in some tender and proposal writing. Essentially the role will have you working on numerous writing projects. The team includes an in-house Copywriter so you won't be required to be producing any short copy.
The theme for all the assignments you will be writing is property, and big brand property projects, so it is imperative that you have an interest in the Property sector in some shape or form.
- Ideally you have 3+years commercial experience as a Writer, Communications Specialist/Executive, Journalist or similar
- You will be able to demonstrate, through a portfolio, your professional work and any experience writing 'Property-related' pieces will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Experience writing material for marketing collateral such as brochures is essential
- Tender writing experience will be highly regarded
- It goes without saying that you must have excellent written communication and grammatical skills with an eye for detail
- You will be tertiary qualified in Communications, Journalism or similar
Unfortunately we can only consider candidates for this role who do not require employer sponsorship.