Our client is a large organisation with a very recognisable brand. They are currently in the process of migrating their content for their main website and require a Web Content Administrator/Editor/Migrator to join their Production team for a two month period commencing Monday June 23rd.
Your primary responsibility will be to migrate and publish the new content in to a new CMS environment.
You will be required to use your knowledge of usability, information architecture, design, user experience and testing to ensure the migration is competently managed and delivered.
Some image editing will also be required.
- Experience in large scale Web Content Migration projects as a Content Administrator or Editor is essential
- Experience with SiteCore is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated history in project management, usability, IA, UX and testing is necessary
- Knowledge and understanding of CMS workflow processes
- Image editing experience is also required
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail is a must!
Please note that we can only respond to those who meet the above requirements and are shortlisted.