Our client is a niche education provider whose program is offered in 25 countries around the world including Australia, the US, Canada, NZ, Germany and South America. Their program is world leading and has been established for over 20 years with highly publicised success rates. As a result they have numerous websites with a range of audiences that is managed by their Marketing and Communications team. They now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Web Content Administrator to join this team in their Brisbane office.
- Content management and website administration across 30 sites for the organisation
- Managing and overseeing the uploading of both video and news based content for B2B and B2C websites
- Maintaining and updating organisational CRM databases
- Editing and proof reading where required
- Working collaboratively with team members across a variety of departments to assist with their content requirements
- Ideally you have 2-3 years experience in a Web Content Administrator position with extensive experience in CMS's
- Solid HTML & CSS skills
- You will be able to demonstrate your competency in managing content across numerous sites through your past work experience
- You will have experience with, and be very familiar with, CRM database systems (NetSuite preferred but not essential)
- Experience with multilingual content will be advantageous but not necessary
- Experience editing and proof reading is essential
- You will be highly organised, accurate and have a keen eye for detail!
Only those with the above experience will be shortlisted and responded to.