A reputable Digital organisation and market leader that has successfully positioned itself as a leading provider of information on financial products to both consumers and businesses in Australia, now has a new opportunity for a very experienced UX Designer to join their Digital Marketing team.
Our client has a great organisational culture allowing work-life balance and plenty of creative projects to work on!
- Managing and facilitating UX Design strategies for all interface design projects
- Designing new functionalities and improving CX to optimise the user journey
- Working collaboratively with the team to manage and deliver UX Design projects
- Conducting usability testing
- Wire Framing, sketching and Mock Ups
- Gathering quantitative user data and developing research strategies to continually improve UX and assist with solving business problems
- Leading the team in UX & UI best practice
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years commercial experience as a Senior or Lead UX Designer
- You will have a portfolio to demonstrate your UX work and expertise
- A history in eCommerce, Travel or similar industry that is 'conversion focussed' would be beneficial
- You must have advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, and prototype tools
- Experience with Sketch & Figma will be highly regarded
- Multiplatform Design experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills are essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Design are preferred
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 3-5 years commercial experience as a Senior UX Designer?
Q2. Can you demonstrate a high proficiency the Design software listed above?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia (457 Visa)?