Our client is a huge success story in the Digital Publishing and Information Services arena. This organisation is a national, well-known brand and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace after over 20 years in business. They now have an opportunity for a highly experienced Technical Delivery Manager with strong people management experience, to join their IT team.
This role is a 2IC role to the CTO and offers a rare senior opportunity in the Brisbane marketplace. The culture is dynamic, fast paced and very innovative and will suit those with a similar nature.
- Reporting to the CTO you will manage a local technical team of Developers while also working collaboratively with an offshore technical team to ensure the efficient delivery of projects and products in set timeframes
- You'll be responsible for managing all of the day-to-day technical operations while supporting the CTO with the overall Technology strategy.
- Using your experience in an Agile environment you will be required to act as a Scrum Master when needed and be involved in BA activities, while leading, managing and problem solving as a key senior manager in the business
- You will work closely with the Executive team to understand key business objectives and then communicate those to the relevant teams
- You will work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams including Digital Marketing, Finance, Sales and HR on an ongoing basis
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years experience as a Delivery Manager or similar in an Agile environment
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience as a Scrum Master and your exposure to, or experience in, Business Analyst activities
- You will have at least 3 + years experience managing teams of 8-15 Developers and be able to demonstrate your managerial skills
- You will be an excellent communicator and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT are also necessary