This is a top opportunity and key role within the Digital Marketing department of a market leading brand!
Our client is a great success story with their head office based in Brisbane and a strong national presence. Due to growth and bringing their Search strategy management in-house, they now have the opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to manage both their organic and paid Search (SEO) optimisation while providing key recommendations on content strategy and delivery, for the brand.
Our client is offering a very generous salary package of up to $85K + Super to attract a true performer along with lots of career development opportunities in the short and long term. It may sound a cliché but this certainly is a rare opportunity!
- Hands-on responsibility for managing, implementing and formulating SEO strategies to optimise the organic and paid SEO performance of the organisation's brands
- Conducting regular analyses of the brands' SEO performance to identify opportunities, challenges and the status of competitors
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing team, IT team and Content team to advise on optimal content creation and delivery strategies
- Tracking and reporting on keyword performance and all AdWords campaigns
- Liaising and managing external suppliers where needed
- Managing Search budgets and ensuring a high ROI
- Ideally you have 2-3 years commercial experience as a SEO Specialist or Executive within a larger organisation or Digital Agency
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in managing, optimising, tracking and reporting on SEO strategies is essential
- A high proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics is also essential
- Experience with Moz, SEM Rush, Ahrefs and Hitwise is highly regarded
- A love of all things to do with Search, specifically SEO, with a desire to join an organisation where you can make a real difference to their bottom line, is a must!
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field will be highly regarded.
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Have you worked in an Agency (Digital, Search, Advertising or Media) at Search Executive level before?
Q2. Can you demonstrate your experience working on numerous client SEO campaigns at the same time?
Q3. Can you demonstrate a high proficiency in Google Adwords & Analytics?