Our client is an highly successful, large, organisation with a very recognisable brand. Roles like this rarely come up but they now have the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their eCommerce team and work on large scale projects.
- Lead, manage and implement multiple large scale eCommerce projects simultaneously - both B2B and B2C - to ensure they are completed in line with objectives and set timelines
- Manage project teams and ensure quality standards and project outcomes meet stakeholder expectations
- Build a strong rapport with key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Problem solving by developling PM strategies to ensure smooth deliver of projects
- Providing expert advice on methodologies to key internal stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with teams across Marketing, Digital, Sales and IT.
- Ideally you will have 5 + years IT/Digital Project Management experience with 2+ years on large eCommerce Projects
- You will have formal Project Management qualifications in Prince2 or similar; or at least be able to demonstrate an extensive history in working to formal PM methodologies
- You will have strong key stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate your ability in problem solving on large scale projects
- You will have managed small teams and have a proven track record in delivering project objectives to timelines, budgets and quality standards
- You will have managed, mentored and coached small teams and enjoy leading a team
Unfortunately we can only respond to those who meet the above criteria.
Only those currently eligible to work in Australia can be considered for these roles. If you are applying from outside of Australia please be sure to stipulate your Visa/Work Eligibility status in order to be shortlisted.