Our client is a hugely successful Media Production House/Agency that continues to experience unprecedented success due to their award winning work. They now have the opportunity for a highly creative Senior Designer to join their team and work across Digital, Broadcast and Print design projects for the company's key clients.
- To develop highly effective creative concepts for Digital, TV & Print design projects
- You'll work collaboratively with the Creative team and be responsible for delivering projects from concept through to execution
- You be specifically involved in Design work on websites, social media, presentations and TV productions and be able to use your extensive commercial experience as a Designer to meet client expectations
- You will keep up with the latest design trends and ensure other team members are maintaining high Design standards
- You will build a strong rapport with clients and manage external suppliers and contractors
Necessary Experience & Skills:
- You must have at least 5-7 years commercial experience as a Senior Graphic/Digital Designer with an impressive folio
- Experience working as a Senior Designer within an Agency is necessary
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong Digital Design background combined with Graphic Design expertise
- You will be proficient with Adobe Suite (CS4 and above) specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & After Effects
- You will have an online folio that demonstrates your creative genius as only stand-out Designers who have developed very impressive Design concepts can be considered for this role!
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent is highly desirable
We can only shortlist and respond to those who meet the above requirements and have a portfolio to demonstrate your skills. If you do not meet these requirements we ask that you do not apply for this position.