A leading independent advertising agency which has experienced unprecedented success over the past 10 years in Brisbane. This agency is renowned for it's awarding winning work and creative approach. They continue to focus on delivering an exemplary level of client service to their big brand clients while focusing on business growth. They now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager or AD to join their team and contribute to the overall business growth strategy.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced SAM of Junior AD to step up and be more involved in strategy while being a key player in driving the business forward.
- Working across the agency's portfolio of clients you will be responsible for managing the account service team to ensure client expectations are met
- You will play a key role in the business growth strategy for the agency by proactively aiming to increase the amount of business and revenue streams from existing clients
- You'll build a strong rapport with clients ensuring the agency is seen as a key business partner
- You'll be required to have a strategic approach to develop a brief and ensure the Creatives deliver exceptional work
- You will be required to work closely with senior management and use your multitasking skills to ensure below and through the line campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- You will have at least 3 years SAM of Junior AD experience within an Advertising or Digital Agency
- You will be an independent thinker with a natural curiosity and interest in clients' Marketing strategies and be able to demonstrate a history in growing business revenue from existing clients
- You will have a strong business acumen and desire to be a 'consultant' to clients rather than just an 'order taker'
- You will have 3 + years experience in managing below and through the line campaigns
- You will have a proven track record in providing an exemplary level of client service and building strong client relationships
- You will have impeccable time management skills and be able to demonstrate your ability to multitask
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in Advertising and/or Marketing
Please note we can only consider and respond to those who have the experience outlined above.