Our client is an independent advertising agency celebrating 10 successful years in business. They are seen as unique and highly strategic providing creative services for many social change issues amongst other causes. Due to growth they now have the opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team and help continue their innovative, client focussed approach to deliver exceptional creative campaigns.
- Reporting to a Senior Account Director you will be responsible for managing some of the agency's largest clients and campaigns across Digital, TV, Print, Radio & Press
- You will have responsibility for quoting, taking briefs and managing workflows to ensure the effective delivery of all campaigns on time and to budget
- You will be required to use your strong time management skills and multitasking ability across several projects and clients at a time
- You will work collaboratively with the internal team while coordinating external suppliers on a day to day basis
- Ideally you can demonstrate a minimum of 3+ years experience as a Senior Account Manager in a Creative Agency
- You will have over 5 years Account Management experience and be able to demonstrate your ability to manage numerous projects and clients at one time
- You will have experience in both above and below the line campaigns particularly in Digital, TVc's and Print
- You will excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a flair for building rapport quickly with key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising or a similar field will be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have a minimum of 3 years experience working in Account Service within an Agency?
Q2. Can you demonstrate a history working on above and through the line campaigns?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia?