Our client is a highly successful agency who is experiencing unprecedented growth. They now have the opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
- Building strong relationships with the agency's clients through regular communications and ensure expectations are managed
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team and other agency staff to ensure the development of effective briefs and project delivery plans
- Manage the day to day processes for the delivery of campaigns and ensure they are in line with project timelines and budgets
- Manage external suppliers to ensure they deliver on time and to budget
- Develop project/campaign estimates in collaboration with senior staff
- Use your experience and initiative to trouble-shoot when needed
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 3-5 years Account Management experience within a creative advertising agency
- A strong background in print, pos and BTL is preferred
- You will be able to demonstrate a successful approach to building strong relationships with clients and managing their expectations
- You will be able to demonstrate your skills in taking detailed briefs and translating them into effective Creative briefs
- You will have excellent communication skills and be seen as a "communicator" who is highly organised while being 'cool, calm & collected'
- You will have a track record in effectively project managing numerous campaign deliveries to meet of timelines and budgets
- Tertiary qualifications in Advertising, Marketing or a related field will be highly regarded.
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Have you worked in an Advertising Agency as an Account Manager in the past 5 years?
Q2. Can you demonstrate your experience with TTL and BTL campaigns?
Q3. Do you have any work/visa restrictions or require employer sponsorship in Australia?