This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Account Director to take on a Maternity Leave contract for 9 months at this award winning agency.
Our client is a full service Advertising Agency based in Brisbane known for their creative campaigns in public awareness and social justice . Their work is seen as quite niche in the Advertising industry and this opportunity is a rare one, not to be missed! It will suit an experienced Account Director of 2-3 years minimum.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will work across integrated campaigns with particular focus on ATL and TTL strategies
- You will be regularly involved in Strategy while being very hands-on in delivering campaigns within the required time frames across TV, Radio, Print, Digital, Social and more
- You will have financial P&L responsibilities and be comfortable managing both large and small budgets
- You will manage all key client relationships and ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- You will work collaboratively with other teams, including Creatives, Digital and your Senior Account Manager to deliver projects on time and to budget
- You will have regular strategic input to both large scale campaigns and pitches for new business
- Ideally you are an experienced Account Director with at least 2-3 years experience in a full service advertising agency
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong history working across integrated campaigns and have solid quoting skills
- You will have excellent relationship building skills and communication skills
- You will be highly organised, efficient and a natural problem solver who can mentor and motivate more junior staff
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 2 + years experience as an Account Director in an Advertising Agency?
Q2. Can you demonstrate your experience of working in a 'hands-on" AD role?
Q3. Are you able to start in a contract position within the next 3-4 weeks?