A unique opportunity for an experienced and driven Sales person, with a passion for the property industry, to join this reputable leading organisation in the role of Account Manager based in North Brisbane.
Our client's brands are household names and they have long been regarded as an employer of choice. Their culture is dynamic, collaborative, positive and above all focussed on success and the success of their employees. Due to unprecedented growth in Qld over the past few years with one of their leading brands, they now have an opportunity for an Account Manager to be based in Redcliffe/Bribie Island/Caboolture and manage those respective territories.
- You will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of property/real estate clients in the Redcliffe to Caboolture area and ensuring you establish and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- You will be able to formulate and implement an effective sales strategy to ensure you are continually building a strong revenue pipeline and increasing market share in your territory
- You will be proactive in your approach and use your solution selling skills to increase revenue streams off existing and new clients in your territory
- You will work remotely (from home) and autonomously but be required to spend a day a week in the Brisbane office
- You will be required to identify and convert new business opportunities with the extensive support of the organisation's resources
- You will work collaboratively and in partnership with your clients to add value to their experience of the organisation's product suite and provide ongoing product education on new products
- You will have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as a Sales Account Manager or equivalent Sales role with a demonstrated history selling to Real Estate Agents or other stakeholders in the Property sector
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record in developing and implementing effective Sales strategies which achieved targets and increased revenue streams from your client portfolio
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage large client portfolios and your skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- You will have a strong interest, if not passion, for the property market
- You will be a self-starter who is driven and motivated by success
- You must have a current drivers license + car
- An ability to work autonomously from a home office 90% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Only those who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.