A newly created role within an established Digital Marketing department of a renowned Australian brand! This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced PPC Specialist to manage the PPC /SEM strategy for the organisation. This is a newly created position following the company's decision to bring their PPC strategy in-house while still outsourcing some elements of their Search strategy. Our client offers a great culture with a collaborative approach and very promising mid-long term career development opportunities.
- Take ownership of the continual development and delivery of the organisation's PPC strategy
- Manage existing relationships with external agencies during the transition of bringing their PPC activities in-house
- Work collaboratively with an experienced Digital Marketing team to identify Search opportunities and keyword analysis
- Use your expertise in Adwords & Bing to ensure the management and execution of suitable keywords, ad groups and campaigns
- Continually work on the optimisation of categories across bid management, keyword reviews, ad copy etc.
- Provide detail reports and insights into performance on a regular basis
- Ideally you have 3+ years 'hands-on' experience as a Senior PPC/SEM Executive or Specialist within an Agency or corporation
- You will be able to demonstrate a history in developing and executing successful ROI focussed PPC strategies
- You'll be highly experienced in managing large Search budgets and have a proven track record to demonstrate this
- You will be highly proficient in Search analytics and reporting
- You will be able to demonstrate your aptitude for keeping up with industry trends and competitors
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have over 3 years commercial experience in a Senior PPC type role?
Q2. Can you demonstrate a history of developing PPC Strategies?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia?