Our client is an independent boutique Advertising Agency located in central Brisbane and a great success story! As they continue to experience unprecedented growth they now have the opportunity for an experienced Office Manager / Administration Manager to join the team in this 'all-rounder' position.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced Ad Agency!
This a diverse role which will have you working across 3 key areas of responsibility.
1. Office Management - everything from answering phones, composing and compiling documents, organising suppliers, managing maintenance issues, coordinating staff/client gatherings ......through to stacking the dishwasher! You will be someone who has loads of initiative and "sees" what needs to be done and just does it!
2. PA Duties - you will provide support to one of the busiest Agency Director's around town. Managing her diary, taking calls, organising meetings and liaising with clients on her behalf.
3. Advertising Coordinator Duties - supporting the Advertising Account Service team and Creative team in putting together advertising campaigns. Proof reading, administrative support, dealing with printers and other suppliers.
- You will have at least 3+ years experience as an Office Manager, Administration Manager or similar and be able to demonstrate your experience in similar duties to those outlined above.
- You will have a high proficiency in MS Office along with a fast typing speed
- You are someone who is described as being highly organised and able to create systems and processes to improve work efficiencies in a medium sized business
- You will be a team player, natural 'multi-tasker' and a "do-er" who has an enthusiastic approach and happy doing a range of duties
- An interest in Advertising or desire to have a long term career in the Advertising industry is preferred.
Unfortunately we can only respond to those who meet the experience outlined and ask that only those who have this experience to apply.