Our client is part of a national Media group and is a market leader. Their culture is dynamic and focussed on the success of their employees to ensure the high performance of the organisation. An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Media Sales Coordinator to join their established Sales team in Brisbane. This role will have a heavy Digital and Agency Sales Support focus and is best suited to those with a strong interest and aptitude for Digital Media.
- Providing Sales Support to Account Managers and the State Manager in servicing and delivering campaigns to both Tier 1 Media Agency clients and large Direct clients.
- Liaising daily with key stakeholders at all levels within Media Agencies and corporations
- Providing extensive administrative support in the form of developing sales proposals; managing client bookings; generating reports; ensuring internal database records are accurate and kept up to date; handling daily client queries and more!
- Using your initiative to improve on existing systems and processes to help maximise the sales team performance
- Utilising you exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail to ensure the smooth running of the division
- Ideally you will have at least 18 months experience as a Media Sales Coordinator - Agency Sales within a large Media organisation
- You will have a demonstrated history dealing with Tier 1 & 2 Media Agencies
- You will have had some exposure to Digital Media bookings and campaigns
- You will be highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working with Sales CRM software such as Salesforce will be highly regarded
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be a team player with loads of energy who has a keen interest in Media!