Our client is a market leading Media group with offices nationally and with an international presence. Opportunities in their Brisbane office rarely come up, making this role a very sought-after job! You will be required to cross-sell on Digital and Press in this role with a heavy focus on Digital.
- Continuing to build strong relationships while providing a superior level service to a portfolio of existing agency clients
- Maximising revenue opportunities and indentifying new revenue streams within your client portfolio
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Presenting to clients regularly and ensuring you are maintaining market share on revenue spends
- Providing solution-based proposals on the organisation's Marketing and Advertising solutions to a variety of key stakeholders
- Co-ordinating, monitoring and reporting on Advertising campaigns to clients
- Ensuring the uptake of both new and existing product offerings
- Educating and providing training and support to key industry stakeholders
- A demonstrated history in Agency Sales within more than one Media type
- At least 3-5 years Media Sales experience in total
- A history in, and ability to manage and grow key accounts
- A demonstrated history in business development within the Media industry
- Well cultivated solution selling skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A track record in reaching and/or exceeding revenue targets and overall KPI's
- Enthusiasm and passion for the Media industry and Digital technologies!
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have experience working in Sales within the Media industry as an Account Manager or BDM?
Q2. Do you have experience in Digital Media Sales?
Q3. Do you have any work restrictions in Australia and/or require employer sponsorship?