One of the most successful Media Agency's in Australia is looking for an experienced Planner/Buyer to join their Brisbane team to work on some of their key brand accounts. This role offers a great opportunity for a junior-mid level Media Planner/Buyer who has had experience across all medias and is looking to take a step up in their career.
Our client offers extensive career development opportunities along with a huge number of company perks, outshining many of their competitors!
- Working in an established team you will be responsible for both Buying and some Planning across a few of the agency's largest brand accounts
- You will be responsible for providing planning costs, competitive reports and budgetary reports
- You will be required to perform analyses of survey and market data ensuring informed planning decisions are made
- You will proactively provide Media recommendations to clients on a regular basis through both presentations and one-on-one consultations
- You will use your well-honed time management skills and superior attention to detail to ensure client expecations are met in a timely fashion
- You must have at least 1+ years Media Buying experience in addition to having had some exposure to Planning within a Media Agency environment
- You will have 2-3 years commercial experience in the Media industry with at least 1 year in a Media Agency
- You will have knowledge of RoyMorgan, ADQuest and ETAM along with other planning tools
- You will have excellent administrative skills and time management skills
- Ideally you will have a basic understanding of Buying across all medias
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field will be highly regarded
*Unfortunately we can only consider and respond to those with the experience outlined above.