Our client is the prime news and information-gathering force in QLD, with a well-won reputation in the media industry. This unique position offers an exciting challenge to a candidate with proven skills in market research analysis and insights to supporting a well driven team.
This is an exciting role in which you will feed insight into various areas of the business, including Advertising, Sales, Editorial, Marketing and Management. Your valued insight and strategic input will also be utilised in assisting our clients advertisers and agencies in getting the most out of their advertising, across their portfolio of product. You will have access to a vast range of research including syndicated and customised studies. Your challenge is to effectively deliver insight from the right sources, to help drive company performance.
- Developing sales tools
- Analyse all research data and provide information to Sales staff
- Provide industry and market reports for the Advertising Sales team and stakeholders
- Collate and update training materials and tools for Sales training
- Brief Copywriters and Designers on research analysis
- Review client contracts and analyse their activity to maximise sales opportunities
- Manage related research projects and ensure that all timelines are met
- Minimum 2 years experience in research or Buyer/ Planner role in the Media industry
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing
- Ad Quest skills, Buyer/ Planner and Roy Morgan experience preferre