Our client is an innovative market leader with few, if any, true competitors. Their product offering to consumers and businesses are seen as an industry leading brand. Due to the continuing growth of their business they now have a senior opportunity to join them as PR/Marketing Manager.
This role will require you to exploit your extensive experience in PR, Sales, Digital & Market Research to lead a small team in a hands-on role and achieve the strategic objectives of this thriving brand.
- You will play an integral part in refining, improving and implementing the growth strategy for the brand
- You will be an implementer and a key focus of your role will be PR, and increasing business partnerships through Sales
- You will be responsible for developing and executing both traditional and digital PR strategies on an ongoing basis
- You will be the spokesperson for the brand
- You will be heavily involved in overseeing and developing content for web and social media strategies
- You will work closely with both key internal and external stakeholders to deliver desired results
- Having a prominent Digital focus you will work closely with the Digital team in delivering quality strategies
- You will be involved in overseeing all core Market Research programs in Australia and NZ and ensure both B2C and B2B objectives are met
- You will work collaboratively with the Digital, IT and Sales team to ensure strategic objectives are met
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a 'seasoned' PR professional with at least 6 years experience with a minimum of 3 years at a Management level.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in developing and implementing strategies for PR, Sales and Digital
- PR experience in Retail, FMCG or Consumer Products is highly desirable
- Experience in developing and delivering content strategies is needed
- You will be fully competent in the principles of Market Research and have had some exposure to commissioned research studies
- You will have had experience working closely with Sales teams and assisting with developing strategic sales objectives
- You must have tertiary qualifications in PR or a related field to be considered
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a necessity for this role
- Experience managing small teams will be highly regarded
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
Unfortunately only those eligible to work in Australia unassisted (no sponsorships on offer) can be considered for this position. We ask that if you are applying from outside of Australia you clearly state your Visa/Residency status and clarify any work restrictions you may have in order to be considered for this position.
Only those who match the requirements outlined will be shortlisted and contacted.