An established national group and owner of several hotel venues in Qld is now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team and champion their next stage of growth. This is a unique senior opportunity for a Marketing Manager looking for the diversity of developing and implementing multichannel Marketing strategies in both traditional and Digital Marketing.
- Developing and delivering a multi-venue Marketing Strategy for the group
- Developing effective Local Area Marketing (LAM) strategies that are venue and customer specific to increase patronage and customer experience
- Delivering Digital Marketing initiatives and campaigns in Social, Search and Direct Marketing
- Developing an Event strategy and schedule for the group
- Managing and developing Print and POS promotional materials
- Managing external suppliers such as Digital Agencies, Creative Agencies etc. to ensure campaigns, branding and promotional material are ‘on brief’, effective and delivered to budgets
- You will be a key player in setting strategies and procedures for the group while meeting reporting requirements
- Key stakeholder management internally with interstate offices and venues
- Ideally you have 5 + years commercial experience as a Marketing Manager in Hospitality or a related industry
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to develop and execute Marketing Strategies and particularly LAM strategies
- You will have a proven track record in working in multi-faceted Marketing roles across more than one brand
- Experience in devising promotions and organising events is essential
- You will have at least 3 + years Digital Marketing experience across Social, Search and Direct Marketing strategies
- A demonstrated history in key stakeholder management both internally and externally to an organisation is also essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a related field will be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have experience as a Marketing Manager in the Hospitality sector?
Q2. Do you have commercial experience with LAM and Digital Marketing campaigns?
Q3. Are you able to work in Australia without an Employer Sponsorship visa?