Our client is a leading Education provider and very recognisable brand in Qld. They now have a contract opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator or Agency Account Manager to join their busy Marketing team for a 3 month contract.
Working in a busy Marketing & Communications department you will work across a variety of projects including the design, development and production of Marketing collateral, presentations and Digital projects to meet the key Marketing objectives. You will assist senior management with the day to day dealings with key internal and external stakeholders while providing ongoing support to deliver projects on time and to budget. You will thrive on working in a fast paced environment and gaining exposure to some innovative Digital work.
- Ideally you have 2-3 years experience as a Marketing Coordinator within an established Marketing Department or alternatively you have 1-2 years experience as an Account Manager within an Agency.
- You will have extensive experience with the production of Marketing collateral and have worked on Digital Marketing campaigns
- You will have tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- You will have excellent time management and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written are a must!
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel) is a also necessary
We can only consider and respond to those who meet the above criteria and are available to start in this contract asap or by no later than the 17th of November.