Our client is an award winning, niche, online publisher specialising in information and entertainment for their audience. Due to growth they now have the opportunity for a highly experienced Lead UX/UI Designer to join the Brisbane team and champion the Digital Design strategy and creative implementation as they continue to cement their success.
- Being a senior member of the Technology team you will be responsible for leading the UX Design strategy for the business
- Perform UX design, UX research, wireframing & prototyping to drive engagement and conversions through sophisticated commercial web application interfaces
- Work as part of a cross-functional product team to execute the overall roadmap
- Conducting and managing user Testing
- Developing highly creative designs as solutions to improve commercial success
- A minimum of 5 years commercial UX Designer experience with 3+ years at a Senior/Lead UX Designer
- A Design portfolio that demonstrates your extensive experience in UX/UI Design in a commercial environment
- Demonstrated history in UX project scoping, building personas and customer flows
- Experience with Sass/Less, Gulp/Grunt, Git and CLI, DevTools
- Proven ability in understanding creative visual development processes
- People management experience in leading small Design teams
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 3+ years experience as a Lead/Senior UX Designer in a commercial environment?
Q3. Are you able to work in Australia unassisted (employer sponsorship not required)?