One of Australia’s leading Digital innovators in the eCommerce space now has an extraordinary opportunity to join their team as Head of Digital for Australia and NZ.
Our client is a mega brand and in recent years have gained much attention due to their huge success and competitive advantage created through their dedication to technical innovation and customer experience. They continue to grow and innovate at a rapid pace. Due to this growth they are now looking for a highly experienced Head of Digital.
As Head of Digital you will report to the CDO and work closely with the senior executive team to deliver Digital Marketing and innovation strategies for the business. Your role will comprise of several key areas of responsibility;
Search & Analytics
- Using your extensive commercial experience in Search you will develop, manage and oversee the delivery of the overall Search strategy for the business across SEO and SEM with the assistance of your direct report
- You will be solely responsible for the continual analysis, reporting and presentation of all web/search analytics on the business. You will use your high degree of analytical experience to decipher visitor behavioural patterns, campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities for further innovation to optimise ROI and customer experience.
- You will develop and execute Digital Advertising strategies and campaigns including affiliate, display, email and search marketing
- You will be highly focused on developing and delivering CX strategies to continue differentiating the brand and improving the brand’s competitive advantage
- You will be responsible for ensuring the adjacent roll out of the mobile marketing strategy
- Managing large scale eCommerce projects on a regular basis
- Managing all Mobile Commerce projects
- Ensuring the optimal use of all technical systems behind the eCommerce systems to assist with conversion rates
- Coordinating and managing A/B Testing
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for Digital innovation. You’ll prefer working autonomously and be confident making quick decisions in a fast-paced environment. You will be hands-on and enjoy jumping in to a variety of Digital projects to get your hands dirty. You’ll have a collaborative approach and enjoy working with internal departments to develop digital strategies across all aspects of the business.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar senior Digital role
- Demonstrated commercial experience in developing and executing Search strategies while being heavily involved in Analytics is preferred
- A strong background in delivering large scale multiplatform Digital Marketing and CX strategies is necessary
- eCommerce experience is highly desirable
- Experience with rolling out large scale Digital projects including testing is required
- A history of being hands on and having excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field will also be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Have you held a similar position to Head of Digital previously?
Q2. Can you demonstrate commercial experience in Search & Analytics?
Q3. Do you have eCommerce experience?