A great opportunity for an experienced Group Account Director with proven experience in strategy to join this award winning agency!
My client has a diverse portfolio of reputable blue chip brand accounts that consist of both national and Queensland brands. They specialise in above, through and below-the-line strategies and have an impressive track record. Their culture is dynamic, fast paced and friendly and they have been an employer of choice by Advertising candidates for many years in the Brisbane marketplace!
- As GAD you will head up a small account service team while being hands-on with strategy and the day-to-day on key accounts.
- You will be a dynamic individual who can use your superior influencing skills and diplomacy to build strong relationship with your clients and a strong team who can achieve exceptional results
- You will take 'ownership' and drive creativity while encouraging the development of cutting edge advertising ideas across the agency
- You'll have P & L responsibilities and be comfortable managing the financials
- You'll report to, and work closely with the MD while working alongside other senior account service people in driving the agency forward.
- Ideally you will have a 5-10 year history in the Advertising industry with 3+ years experience as a GAD in a fully integrated advertising agency
- You'll be able to demonstrate a history in above and through the line Strategy on large corporate clients
- You'll have a proven track record in leading, inspiring and developing Account Service teams
- You will thrive in a highly creative and collaborative environment and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in working both strategically and hands-on with your team
- You will have a high degree of business acumen and a strong history in managing and delivery on set budgets
- Tertiary qualifications in Advertising or Marketing will be highly regarded by not essential