Join this leading Australian Retailer and reputable brand! A very rare opportunity to join an established and innovative creative team to work on large print and digital projects. Our client requires a very seasoned mid - senior level Graphic Designer to join their team ASAP and offers great long term career prospects.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Creative Director you will work on a variety of Design projects across catalogues, point of sale collateral, magazine and newspaper layouts plus some TVCs.
- You will also be required to work on Digital projects, predominately eDMs, banners and preparing imagery for campaigns
- You will work collaboratively with the Creative team being responsible for developing concepts through to design delivery within the required timeframes and budgets
- You will use your experience and knowledge of consumer behaviour in retail to develop innovative concepts to appeal to the brands key target markets
- You must have a minimum of 3+ years commercial experience as a mid level Graphic Designer with some experience in Retail
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in designing catalogues and other retail-type collateral with solid experience in pre-press
- You will have advanced skills in Adobe CC (particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in the Digital Design of eDMs and banners
- You will have a proven track record of developing concepts and delivering to tight deadlines
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications or similar, in Design
- You must provide a portfolio (or a link to your folio) to be shortlisted
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 3+ years commercial experience as a Graphic Designer?
Q2. Do you have experience in Graphic Design for Retail brands?
Q3. Do you have advanced skills in Adobe CC?