An established national group and owner of several hotel venues in Qld is now looking for an experienced Events & Promotions Manager to head up their Events strategy for their flagship venue on the Gold Coast. This is a unique opportunity working for an iconic Gold Coast venue.
- Development of a strategic Event offering to position the venue as a renowned venue in the region for Music acts, festivals, sporting events and general entertainment
- Develop and execute an Event program and related Promotional strategy for the venue
- End to end Event Management
- Build a strategy for functions to attract the public along with business and corporate customers for venue hire
- Develop and build a strong network of contacts to secure reputable talent for Music events and festivals
- Develop and deliver highly effective Promotional activities and campaigns through traditional and digital channels to increase patronage and ensure successful events
- You'll ideally have 3+ years experience in Event Management preferably in the Hospitality industry and can demonstrate your success in organising Music and Entertainment events along with having coordinated and managed functions and function venue hire processes.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience and expertise in both traditional and digital promotional campaigns to drive patronage and customer engagement
- You will be a team player who is able to work collaboratively with venue managers and staff along with off-site senior management and Marketing teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR or related fields will be highly regarded.
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
- Do you have 3 years experience in Event Management?
- Do you have experience in running music and entertainment events?
- Have you worked in the Hospitality industry?