Our client is already an established market leader of over 15 years in a highly competitive industry. Having launched a second brand 4-5 years ago and achieved great success already they now have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their Digital Marketing team and take their brand, and site, to the next level!!
- Managing all Digital site design (UX), development and production projects for the brand
- Working across all Search and Content Management projects for the brand
- Working collaboratively with the internal Marketing and technical teams to develop and deliver projects that achieve site optimisation targets
- Internal stakeholder management to assist with developing strategies to further monetise the site and working collaboratively with senior managers within the organisation
- Developing improved processes and systems for further efficiency in the Digital department
- At least 2-3 years commercial experience as a Digital Producer or Digital Project Manager within a corporate organisation or agency environment
- Demonstrated history in managing UX Design & Development, content management and SEO projects
- Proven key stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills in HTML and CSS will also be highly regarded but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field are preferred
If you are applying from outside of Australia please clarify your work eligibility in Australia (i.e Citizen, Resident, Visa type) in order to be considered.