Our client is an award winning Digital agency who are part of a national Digital group. As they continue to grow and acquire more new clients they now have an opportunity for a Digital Producer / Project Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Creative Director and Managing Partners of the Agency this role offers great exposure to sophisticated Digital projects and long term career advancement opportunities.
- Managing & overseeing design and development projects to ensure timely delivery
- Liaising and working closely with clients throughout the duration of projects
- Working closely with the Account Management and Development team on project briefs
- Developing timelines and managing out-of-scope changes during the process including budgetary changes
- Ensuring an exemplary level of quality control
- Using agency management software
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a Digital Project Management, Digital Producer or Digital Campaign Manager roel
- Agency experience preferred
- A solid understanding of the Digital landscape, technologies and capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A natural multi-tasker
- A demonstrated history of using your superior organisational and time management skills to influence and deliver projects on time!