This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader, in a highly competitive industry. Join the organisation in this key senior management role, set the strategy, set the the budget, manage the implementation and build the team that you want!
Our client is a very established (over 10 years) and hugely successful corporation. Being a leading education provider they have experienced consecutive YOY growth in a highly competitive market. Currently they are in a growth phase and now have a senior opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, with extensive SEM & SEO experience, to join their team.
This role is a key position in the organisation and will report directly to the CEO while working collaboratively with an extended Marketing team.
- Being at the forefront of Search, Social Media, Email and Content strategies to effectively generate traffic, leads and maximise conversions from landing pages
- Having a healthy budget at your disposal you will develop, test and execute SEM & SEO strategies and campaigns to achieve the desired ROI
- Build and manage a team to deliver desired SEM & SEO results
- Create effective content management strategies in conjunction with the extended Marketing team
- Develop and deliver effective Email Marketing campaigns
- Formulating and executing Social Media strategies to achieve objectives
- Ongoing post campaign data analysis and reporting
- Ideally you have a minimum of 3 + years as a Digital Marketing Manager with extensive Search experience of a demonstrated history in delivering effective SEM & SEO campaigns
- You will have at least 7+ years commercial work experience in total, preferably in Digital Marketing
- You will be able to demonstrate your extensive skills in SEM & SEO through quantifiable results
- You will have a history in developing Social Media strategies and campaigns and be able to demonstrate results
- You will have a track record in managing sizeable Search budgets
- Ideally you will have relevant qualifications in IT/Digital, Marketing or similar
- You will be a hands-on team player but able to work autonomously to achieve ROI objectives
Unfortunately we can only respond to those who meet the above criteria.
Only those currently eligible to work in Australia can be considered for this role.
If you are applying from outside of Australia please be sure to stipulate your Visa/Work Eligibility status in order to be shortlisted.