Great opportunity to join this leading education provider in their established Marketing & Communications team for a 5 + month contract starting ASAP. This contract is a fixed term contract allowing you to accumulate sick and holiday leave and also has the possibility of extending past the initial 5 month duration.
As Digital Marketing/Project Manager you will report and work collaboratively with the senior Marketing Managers and different Marketing teams ( Creative, Technology etc.) to deliver Digital strategies across all digital channels and promote their core brands.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Content & Search optimisation strategies
- Digital Marketing campaigns including eDMs and CRM strategies
- Social Media management and campaigns
- Design and build of sites for internal departments
- Landing pages and microsites
- Ideally you have 3-5 years' experience either within a large Marketing department or Agency as a Digital Project Manager, Campaign Manager or Marketing Manager
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in delivering Digital Marketing strategies across content, search, social and campaigns
- You will have proven ability in Digital Project Management with knowledge of Google Analytics and some technical skills preferably in HTML and Adobe CS.
- A knowledge of best practice for digital publishing and social media marketing is also essential
- Experience in the Education sector will be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing or similar are preferred.
Mandatory Questions for applicants:
Q1. Do you have 3-5 years experience in Digital Marketing Project Management?
Q2. Can you demonstrate your experience in delivering Search, Content and Social Media strategies?
Q3. It's not essential but have you worked in the Education or Training sector before?