Our client is a market leading digital publisher and very recognisable brand. Established for over 15 years in Australia, they are a leading provider of market research data and information to both businesses and consumers. They now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with solid experience in digital analytics to join their Brisbane based team in a key role for the business.
Working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing and Sales teams you will be responsible for overseeing all revenue generating campaigns and activities across the site's digital assets while providing support to the Sales team and senior managers.
- Overseeing, monitoring and reporting on all site activity particularly traffic and Digital Advertising campaigns etc.
- Collating, analysing and producing detailed reports on campaign effectiveness and ROI relative to industry verticals
- As part of ongoing campaign management you will continually identify opportunities for monetisation to assist the Sales team
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure key deliverables
- Project management of all workflows relative to client campaigns
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing, Sales and IT teams to optimise results
- Ideally you have 2-3 years experience as a Digital Campaign Manager or have worked in an agency or media organisation managing digital display and PPC /CPA campaigns
- You will be able to demonstrate solid experience in digital analytics and campaign management optimisation across PPC, CPA and Display campaigns
- You will have extensive experience with AdServer technology and Google Analytics
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to collate, report and interpret key analytics relating to ROI
- You will have a extensive experience in project management of online campaigns and be able to demonstrate superior multi-tasking capabilities
- You will have have tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential