This highly successful agency with offices in Brisbane and interstate now has a unique opportunity for an experienced Digital Manager from a Media Agency background to join their Brisbane team. This role is a key Digital position in the agency with superb long term career prospects!
Our client is an 'employer of choice' to many of our candidates due to their unique agency culture that promotes work-life balance without the crazy hours!
- Digital strategy and planning across the agency's key client portfolio
- Managing client relationships on a daily basis
- Constructing and delivering client presentations
- Working collaboratively with extended Media team on multiplatform strategies and campaigns
- Managing the day-to-day delivery, monitoring and reporting on campaign effectiveness for clients
- Working closely with the senior management team to grow the Digital capabilities of the agency
- Ideally you have a minimum of 3 years experience at Digital Manager or Digital Senior Planner/ Buyer within an agency and are looking for the next step up in your career
- You will be able to demonstrate a history is devising digital strategies and the subsequent delivery of effective digital campaigns for large and small brand clients
- You will be able to demonstrate that you thrive working both as part of a team and have been required to work autonomously to devise strategies and problem solve
- You will have strong presentation skills and be competent in providing consultative advice to clients and key stakeholders at all levels
- You will be highly organised and possess excellent communication skills
- Tertiary education in Media, Advertising or a relevant field be highly regarded by not essential.
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Have you worked in a Media Agency in the past 3 years?
Q2. Can you demonstrate a history of developing and implementing digital display campaigns for clients?
Q3. Do you have any work/visa restrictions or require employer sponsorship in Australia?