Our client is a market leader with over 20 years presence in the Australian market. Having strategically focussed their efforts on their Digital B2C offering over the past 5 years, they have experienced unprecedented success giving rise to the need for a Digital Manager to join their Brisbane team.
This role is a key senior role in the business and will essentially act as the 2IC to the CDO offering outstanding career prospects for an experienced Digital Manager or Head of Digital.
Reporting to the CDO you will be responsible for leading, managing & mentoring the Digital team to ensure the effective delivery of the organisation's Digital Marketing strategy and deployment of Digital projects relating to improving traffic, UX, CX, and overall site optimisation (particularly Search & CRO).
- Managing and planning the timely delivery of all Digital projects and ongoing development of new and existing Digital products
- Being in this pivotal role you will head up a Digital team across Project Management, UX and SEO while working collaboratively with interdepartmental teams such as Sales & IT
- Analysing, evaluating and reporting on key items of progress against project objectives
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget having full P&L responsibility for project delivery
- Identifying opportunities for new Digital initiatives and product development
- Providing insights and recommendations to the CDO and other members of the Executive team
- Key stakeholder management both internally and externally
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Digital Manager, Executive Producer or Head of Digital style of role which has required you to manage and oversee the technical delivery Digital projects focussed on traffic, UX, CRO & Search optimisation
- You will be able to demonstrate at least 3 years people management experience heading up teams of 4 or more to deliver front end Digital projects
- You will have at least 5 years experience in Digital Project Management
- You will be proficient in Adobe CS and SEO optimisation strategies
- Ideally you will have experience in an Agile environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field such as Technology, Digital etc. will be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 5+ years Digital Project Management / Senior Digital Producer experience?
Q2. Have you managed a Digital team of 4 or more for over 12 months?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia?