Join a very established Marketing & Communications team in this reputable education provider based in Brisbane. Our client is looking for a strong mid-weight Digital Designer to join their in-house creative studio and work on a variety of Digital projects for this large brand.
- Designing and developing digital interfaces across numerous applications including multi-paged websites and content, digital displays, mobile apps and social media
- Working closely with senior managers to manage digital schedules and develop cutting-edge assets to feed existing digital channels
- Day to day design of landing pages, homepage banners, and social media graphics
- Working collaboratively with other Designers both Graphic and Digital to ensure the delivery of project designs and content
- Meeting Digital briefs and ensuring projects are delivered to timelines and conforming to branding guidelines
- Developing template design applications and piloting new concepts when required
- Ensuring the efficient management of work flow systems
- You will need 3-5 years commercial experience as a Digital Designer with a portfolio to demonstrate you have relevant experience relative to this position
- Your portfolio will need to demonstrate your ability in front-end design and preferably your knowledge of motion design and animation
- You will be highly proficient in Adobe CC, HTML & MS Office along with a good knowledge of CSS
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications or an equivalent qualification in Digital Design
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Can you demonstrate 3 + years commercial experience as a Digital Designer?
Q2. Do you have an online folio to submit with this application?
Q3. Are you highly proficient in Adobe CC, HMTL and CSS?