Our client is a highly established Advertising Agency with modern, funky offices located just minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
Our client is seeking a cutting edge and enthusiastic Digital Designer to work collaborating with a Project Development team to produce creative, high quality and interactive designs that deliver on brand across multiple platforms for their clients.
With responsibility for conceptual development you have great experience in the digital design of a broad range of digital executions including media (desktop, tablet and mobile), eDMs, banners and microsites.
To be considered for this role, it is critical that you pride yourself in staying up-to-the-minute on the latest online design techniques coupled with excellent attention to detail. You will have a strong understanding of all things digital and you have operated in an agency environment previously.
- Work with creative teams and contribute to highly creative digital concepts
- Take ownership of design projects and concepts
- Effectively communicate creative, innovative design approaches
- Assist the Digital Project Managers to prepare and deliver digital project briefs
- Assist the team to solve design challenges and provide highly creative solutions
- Provide a high level of detail with your designs and concepts
- Work with the team to achieve project deadlines
- Strong experience in contemporary website design with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Excellent understanding of web technologies, standards, and trends
- Strong experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to work on multiple projects at any one time
- A superb team player who can work well collaboratively
- Clear and articulate communicator
- Professional manner and presentation
- Capable of working in a pressurized environment
- Happy to apply yourself across a broad range of projects and to pick up new skills
- Responsible and dependable with assigned tasks
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated digital design knowledge and experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML, PHP and Flash highly desirable
- Understanding of Web Standards
- Degree in suitable design orientated discipline
You must provide an on-line portfolio that demonstrates your creative and innovative flair with a portfolio of modern web design. We also require a separate CV that is in Word Format only.