Our client is a leading digital publisher, national brand and renowned provider of information and market research data to both consumers and businesses. As a brand they have been firmly entrenched in the Australian market for over 20 years with few competitors until recent years. Having an already very established Digital Marketing team they are now looking for a highly experienced Digital Content Producer to join their team to continue producing engaging and innovative content for their brand.
- Reporting to the senior Marketing team and working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders to implement an effective content strategy by translating briefs into engaging content pieces
- Developing and producing innovative content to optimise SEO, PR and overall brand awareness and engagement
- Regularly producing engaging video and audio content
- Creative development of digital assets across the websites, email, social and for digital campaigns
- Designing and sourcing suitable infographics, imagery, illustrations and pictorials to communicate detailed and complex information
- Working with diverse interdepartmental teams across the business to coordinate and roll-out the overall content strategy for the business
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2+ years commercial experience as a Content Producer with extensive experience across Social, Video and SEO strategies
- A high proficiency in Adobe CS (CC) is required
- Demonstrated experience creating video and audio content is needed
- Degree qualifications in Design, Media or a relevant industry is preferred
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Can you demonstrate 2 or more years of commercial experience as a Digital Content Producer or similar?
Q2. Do you have experience creating video and audio content?
Q3. Are you proficient in Adobe CS?