Our client is part of a multinational organisation who's brand is a household name in several countries. Due to their unprecedented success in Australia they continue to grow at a rapid pace. As a brand they have a very prominent online presence as a result of developing sophisticated digital acquisition and engagement strategies. They now have a new opportunity for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager or Digital Marketing Executive to join their Brisbane team.
- Focussing on conversions you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing email (eDMs) campaigns across 3-4 brands
- You will be responsible for post campaign analysis and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- You will utilise customer insights to brief, coordinate and manage the Digital production of digital advertising including Banners
- You will be responsible for creating and executing Adword campaigns
- You will work within the Marketing team but work collaboratively with the extended team of Designers and Developers within the organisation
- Ideally you have 3 + years' commercial experience as a Digital Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Executive or similar within a Marketing Department, Creative Agency or Digital Agency OR;
- You have 3-5 years experience as a Digital/Web Designer who is looking to move into a Digital Marketing role.
- You will have a working knowledge of HTML and extensive experience in email Marketing campaigns (eDMs)
- You will be able to demonstrate a history is post campaign analysis of eDMs
- You will have a track record in overseeing Digital production for digital advertising projects
- You will have a working knowledge of Google AdWords and be able to create AdWord campaigns
- Relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded