Our client is a digital publisher, national brand and leading provider of information and market research data to both consumers and businesses. As a brand they have been firmly entrenched in the Australian market for over 20 years with few competitors until recent years.
This organisation continues to expand at a rapid pace presenting the opportunity for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager or Digital Account Manager to assist their established Sales team in the deployment and optimisation of Digital campaigns across PPC, Display and other Digital Marketing activities.
- Having full responsibility for managing the Digital campaigns and administration for existing clients across PPC, Display, eDMs and other Digital Marketing campaigns
- Onboarding new client's and ensuring the timely execution and optimisation of their campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on campaign effectiveness both to the client and internal teams
- Liaising regularly with clients to provide advice on optimisation strategies to improve their conversion rates and ROI
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase revenue streams from existing clients and formulating sales proposals around those opportunities
- Working collaboratively with internal departments - IT, Marketing and other Sales teams - on testing and evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Keeping up to date with the organisation's digital inventory to ensure clients are up to date with the product offering and possible campaign opportunities
- It is essential to have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in digital campaign management and administration across PPC and Display within an Agency, Media organisation/ Publisher or similar
- A proven track record executing and optimising digital PPC, display campaigns and reporting on performance
- A demonstrated history in a customer service style role where you have built strong relationships with clients
- You will be highly organised and be able to demonstrate excellent project management and problem solving skills
- AdServing software experience is preferred
- A high proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint is also preferred
- Tertiary education in a relevant field will also be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 2+ years experience in a similar role within an Agency or Media Organisation?
Q2. Have you worked closely with Sales teams to provide support, manage and deliver Digital Campaigns?
Q3. Can you demonstrate a history in reporting and providing administrative support?