Join this market leading, national brand with offices in Brisbane. Our client is a renowned brand of over 25 years in Australia and now has the opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing /Campaign Coordinator to join their team. This role offers limitless career progression opportunities!
- Supporting the Digital Campaign and Ad Operations department with campaign management and administrative duties
- Compiling reports from GA and internal IT Software to support the Sales team
- Working closely with the Account Management team to identify and provide campaign performance insights
- Supporting with the day to day maintenance of Digital lead referral campaigns
- Utilising your ability to organise, so you can develop and improve internal processes and procedures for higher efficiencies within the organisation
- Ideally you have 1-2 years commercial experience in a Digital Sales Support role within Media; have worked in an Digital Agency in a Assistant/Support role or have worked in a Digital Marketing role within an organisation with experience in the duties outlined above.
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Demonstrated administrative experience being highly proficient in MS Office software
- A natural organiser who has the ability to multi-task and take initiative to solve administrative problems
- You'll need to be a good communicator who is experienced dealing a diverse range of internal stakeholders across different departments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are preferred
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 1-2 years commercial experience in a Digital Sales Support or Digital Marketing role?
Q2. Do you have experience working with GA?
Q3. Do you require employer sponsorship to work in Australia?