Our client is a renowned brand and Australian success story that continues to experience unprecedented growth. Our client works with many of Australia's largest blue chip organisations as clients and this is a unique opportunity to lead their Digital Ad Operations team and provide inter-departmental support to ensure the effectiveness and performance of all client campaigns for the business.
- Having 2-4 direct reports you will be responsible for your team ensuring campaigns are live, performing and generating the desired revenue for clients
- You will work closely with the Account Management team by providing analytical insights to assist with acquiring and retaining clients
- You will oversee the day-to-day setup and maintenance of digital lead referral campaigns while ensuring the accuracy of data in the CRM system
- Process improvement will be a large part of your role to improve campaign automation
- Strategic planning and testing to manage conversion rate optimisation (CRO) activities and improve the overall effectiveness of campaigns will also be a priority in this role
- Ideally you have 3+ years in Digital Campaign Management in an Ad Operations department, Agency or similar.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience at overseeing and managing a team to deliver a large number (200-300) digital campaigns at any one time
- You will be proficient in GA, MS Excel and BI tools such as Tableau and Google DoubleClick
- You will have a track record in improving and optimising internal processes to ensure optimal campaign performance for clients
- Experience managing a small team is desirable
Mandatory Questions for Candidates:
Q1. Do you have 3+ years experience as a Digital Campaign Manager or similar?
Q2. Do you have 2+ years experience in Digital Ad Operations?
Q3. Are you proficient in Google Analytics and MS Excel?