Join this leading online brand in the key role of Digital Business Analyst/ Project Manager to drive CX and CRO improvements and increase revenue streams across the organisation’s Digital properties. This is a unique opportunity with a national brand offering ‘real’ long term career prospects.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in the business across digital, technology and delivery to define & develop project scopes that meet business objectives
- Translate monetisation initiatives into projects scopes and develop functional and technical requirements with timeframes for delivery in consultation with the relevant teams
- Facilitate engagement between all relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of conversion rate optimisation (CRO) strategies
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to identify business opportunities and ensure regular communication on the work in progress
- Assist with developing processes to document and report on CX improvements and revenue initiatives
- Ideally you will have 3 + years commercial experience as a Digital Project Manager or Business Analyst in Digital
- Demonstrated experience in CX and CRO strategies and projects are required
- An understanding of project management methodologies and software development lifecycles
- Experience facilitating meetings and communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with typical business analyst software tools such as Jira, GA, Slack, Figma & Invision
- Relevant tertiary qualifications will also be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
1. Do you have 3 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst?
2. Do you have commercial experience facilitating CX and CRO projects?
3. Do you have experience and knowledge of working with PM and software development lifecycle methodologies?