A unique opportunity to join a national brand with a market leading online presence. Due to continued growth and success our client now has the opportunity for an experienced Digital Business Manager to take over an existing portfolio of blue chip clients while continuing to identify and convert new business opportunities. This role is focused on Display and Digital Marketing Products & campaigns requiring experience in similar.
- Working collaboratively in the Digital Sales team you will be tasked with building strong relationships with your national clients and ensuring conversion rates are optimised for your blue chip client campaigns across all existing digital products and assets
- You will work across two -three large vertical markets and be responsible for identifying opportunities, building rapport both directly and with a new clients' corresponding agencies, to acquire new accounts
- You will use your extensive knowledge and experience of PPC, CPA, CPM based campaigns to customise and present digital solutions for both new and existing clients
- You will be required to travel (Sydney and Melbourne predominately) to ensure strong relationships with your clients and continue to increase revenue streams and 'spend' from those clients
- You will be structured and effective in your approach, continuously building a sales pipeline and ensuring adequate 'sales activity' is embarked on daily
- You will work closely with Account Managers to ensure the delivery of campaigns meets client expectations and provide the relevant analytical reports both internally to management, and externally to clients.
- Ideally you have 3-5 + years' experience in Business Development in a Performance Marketing and/or Digital Advertising role within an Agency or for an Digital Publisher
- You will be able to demonstrate a history building sales pipelines and achieving activity and revenue KPIs
- You will be highly experienced in solution selling to blue chip organisations directly and to Digital Performance Agencies.
- You will be comfortable with travelling interstate, bi-weekly or every 3 weeks, to Sydney or Melbourne (overnight) to manage client relationships
- You will have a proven track record in composing and presenting sales proposals to key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field will be highly regarded.
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 3 + years' experience in a Sales role within a Performance Agency or Digital Publisher?
Q2. Have you sold Digital Performance Marketing campaigns - PPC, CPA etc?
Q3. Are you able to travel interstate on a bi-weekly basis?