Our client is a hugely successful independent Advertising Agency that continues to expand due to their unprecedented success. They now have a new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator / Account Executive to join their team and support both the Creative and Account service teams with all things Digital!
This is a great opportunity for those looking to launch their career path in Digital with tonnes of career development opportunities on offer in the future.
- Supporting the Creative Director, Designers and Account Service team with the managing and delivery of Social Media campaigns
- Coordinating the set-up and delivery of other Digital campaigns including eDMs and Banners
- Assisting with sourcing infographics/images and content for clients
- Liaising with clients to assist them with any technical questions relating to Social, site functionality, and devices
- Providing support to the agency with all Digital Marketing campaigns and proposals for clients
- You will have at least 1+ years commercial experience in a support role within Digital Marketing, Digital Campaign Management and/or within an Agency environment where you have managed Social Media and other Digital campaigns
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have been,and are comfortable being, a 'digital jack of all trades' assisting with a variety of tasks for both the agency team and external client enquiries
- You will have a passion for technology, be an early adopter and competent with providing advice on general technical issues particularly with personal devices
- Beginner to intermediate Adobe CC/CS skills will be highly regarded
- You will have strong administrative skills
- A passion for Digital Advertising
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have more than 1 years commercial experience in a similar role?
Q2. Can you demonstrate experience coordinating Social and Digital Marketing campaigns?
Q3. Do you have commercial experience with Adobe CC (CS)?