This is a unique opportunity for a Communications Assistant to join a prominent, niche education provider whose program is offered in 25 countries around the world including Australia, the US, Canada, NZ, Germany and South America. Their program is world leading and has been established for over 20 years with highly publicised success rates. Their Marketing and Communications team are a very experienced team of professionals based in Brisbane and they now have an opportunity for a junior Communications Assistant with at least a years' commercial experience to join their team.
- Reporting to the Head of Communications you will provide day to day administrative support along with writing copy and content for;
- Marketing collateral - brochures & flyers
- Social Media
- Press Releases
- Case study materials for PR activity
- You will be responsible for assisting with all Communications activities for the department including proof reading and assisting with organising international conferences in addition to your writing duties
- You will be responsible for uploading content for Social Media including blogs on a regular basis
- You will be adaptable and work collaboratively in an experienced team being allocated a diverse range of duties depending on what is needed by the department on a particular day.
- You must have at least 1 - 2 years commercial experience in a Communications, Journalist/Writer, PR Assistant or Marketing Assistant position ideally within a busy Marketing/PR department
- You must have tertiary qualifications in Communications/Journalism/PR/Marketing
- You will be able to demonstrate your strong writing skills through examples or your portfolio
- You must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience in Video production and editing would be advantageous but is not essential
- It goes without saying that your written communication skills must be at a superior level along with your verbal communication skills also!
We can only shortlist and respond to those who meet the above criteria. We ask that you please do not apply unless you fulfil the requirements of the role.