Our client is a market leader and household brand name. They now have a 6 + month contract position with an immediate start for an experienced Communications Manager/Engagement Specialist to join their team. This is a unique opportunity working with a highly experienced team.
- Project managing and leading a team to create and execute the communication plan for a large intranet upgrade
- Being hands-on in the creation and delivery of high end content development
- Responsible for managing the stakeholder relationships between the project team, Business Analysts and various business units within the organisation
- Ensuring the timely and effective delivery of all project activities by the BA's and other teams
- Assessing, improving and creating business processes to improve efficiencies
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years experience as a Communication Manager or similar with a demonstrated history in effective stakeholder management
- You will be able demonstrate strong writing skills and examples of high end content you have previously developed
- Experience managing large scale content projects and teams is preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or similar is also preferred
This role requires the successful candidate to start asap.
Unfortunately we can only respond to those who meet the above requirements and have been shortlisted.