Our client is a very recognisable brand and a market leader in their field. Their core product offering to businesses include a sophisticated Marketing offering for many large Consumer Good organisations in Australia and the Pacific. They now have a unique opportunity for a seasoned Sales Account Manager/Consultant with a history in solution selling to join them in the key role of Business Partnerships Manager.
- Managing and building strong relationships with existing and new business partners
- Identifying and approaching new business prospects and ensuring revenue streams are generated from those business partnerships
- Utilising your understanding of Marketing and Branding to ensure all opportunities for business partnerships and PR are capitalised on
- Formulating sophisticated business proposals and delivering effective presentations to ensure revenue results
- Using your well-honed solution selling skills to create pipelines and ensure increased revenue streams from existing clients
- Ensuring adequate sales records are kept
- Working collaboratively with an extended Sales team and other internal departments
- You will have 5-7 years Solution Sales experience at an Account Manager level and be a able to demonstrate a history in dealing with Marketing departments as your core clients
- You will have a track record in both Account Management and Business Development
- You will have a thorough understanding of Branding and Marketing and be keen to work in partnership with clients to achieve Branding objectives
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- You will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and be comfortable presenting on a regular basis.
Unfortunately we can only respond to those who meet the above criteria.
Only those currently eligible to work in Australia can be considered for this role.If you are applying from outside of Australia please be sure to stipulate your Visa/Work Eligibility status in order to be shortlisted.