Our client is a market leading Media Agency with a portfolio of big brand national and State accounts. They are an employer of choice and reward their employees with great company perks along with above average remuneration packages.
They now have a rare opportunity for an experienced Media Assistant or junior Account Executive to join their team in the role of Account Executive.
- Supporting Managers in the role of channel plan delivery
- Being accountable for the buying performance and the delivery of all campaigns
- Assisting Managers with developing Buying strategies across all medias by utilising all the research and tools available
- Pre-tracking and post analysis reporting
- Liaising with Media owners and clients on a regular basis
- Ideally you are working in a Media Agency as a Media Assistant with at least 2 years experience & are ready to step up into an Account Executive roleor you have a minimum of 12 months Account Executive experience.
- Solid experience in Media industry software tools such as Roy Morgan, ETAM, Matrix, MWARE is preferred
- You'll be competent with understanding the process of Buying and campaign tracking
- You'll be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- You're a team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to demonstrate financial and numerical astuteness
- You pride yourself on having high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- You have a passion for a career in the Media industry
Our client is offering a great chance for the right candidate to step up into this role and be provided with all the coaching and mentoring needed to succeed, along with great long term career prospects at this prominant agency!
Unfortunately only those who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.