Our client is a successful Advertising Agency which specialises in Property. Having established clients and an endless flow of work they now have the opportunity for an experienced agency Junior Account Manager to join their team.
- Working collaboratively with a close-knit team you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day administration and delivery of Digital, Print and Press campaigns along with marketing collateral for a variety of key Property accounts.
- You will support senior managers on a daily basis and liaise regularly with clients to ensure expectations are met
- You will be involved in coordinating the development, delivery and copywriting for customised Digital software projects
- You will be required to multi-task and work efficiently across varying projects at anyone time
Necessary Experience & Skills:
- You will have a minimum of 2 years Account Management experience in an Advertising Agency, Marketing Agency or Design Agency
- You will be able to demonstrate your commercial experience working on Digital, Print and Press campaigns
- You will be highly organised and have excellent time management skills which you can demonstrate is one of your strengths
- You will have strong writing skills and ideally had some experience writing copy (not essential but preferred)
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications in Advertising or a related field