Our client is a leading full service Advertising Agency who now has the opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their Brisbane team for a 3 month contract that will likely be extended. There is a strong possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract period.
- Delivering above, through and below the line campaigns for some of the Agency's largest big brand accounts
- Working collaboratively with the Account Service and Creative teams to provide much needed support in the roll-out of campaign strategies
- Managing workflows, timelines and ensuring budgets are not surpassed, while being a key point of contact for clients
- Multitasking across numerous clients in a fast paced environment
- Ideally you are a well-seasoned Advertising Account Manager with a history of at least 2 years working in a Creative agency.
- You will have a demonstrated history of delivering through-the-line strategies for clients
- You will have excellent communication skills and be a natural 'multi-tasker' that can jump in and hit the ground running!
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Have you worked in a full service Advertising Agency for at least 1-2 years as an AM?
Q2. Can you commit to a full time 3 month contract?
Q3. Can you provide examples of through the line strategies you have delivered for clients?